Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shhhhh.....


......if you're really quiet, you can hear my ovaries drying up. At least I can.

Soul Patch, despite his impressively intense attention while together, seems completely unable and/or unwilling to initiate communication outside of that time. Persona non grata. He eventually responds to email or texts if I send them, but does not do anything unprompted. I decided yesterday to venture an invitation to the Whitewater Center on Thursday. He hasn't responded yet, and it always takes him a while when he does. IF we go out again, and that's (literally and figuratively) a big IF, I'm going to let him know he's going to have to step up if he wants to pursue this. I refuse to chase him. Ridiculous.

I'm exchanging emails with another guy. He doesn't have a fun nickname yet because we haven't been out. He's going to be out of town this weekend, so an actual date is going to have to wait. He's supposed to call at some point, we'll see. Has potential.....seems to have an actual career, forms full sentences, 39yo, and of course bald. I still don't know what that's about, I don't do it on purpose!

I had an email from another guy...........is it bad that I don't want to talk to him because he has a weird name?????? He has a little kid name, and I think that's weird for a grown man.

So that's the update. Not really an update more than a notification that nothing is happening. In this case, no news is bad news. Seriously, I can hear my eggs dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment