Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ugh

This is what frustrates me so much about dating. Soul Patch has said multiple times in emails that he wants to go out again. I'm thinking this is a good thing since our date went really well. He responds favorably and flirtatiously to emails, though I did realize early in the week that he never sends anything unprompted. Hmmm.......
So we go on like this for a week. I email, he responds, we flirt, repeat. After about the third time that he said something along the lines of "can't wait to see you again", I finally said "I'm busy Friday, but how about Saturday?" I have gotten no response whatsoever. Not a text, not an email, and certainly not a call. I refuse to chase him. If he isn't going to email/call/text/make some kind of freakin' contact at this stage in the game, I can't see it getting better! I've been through this before, and I'm not going through it again.
Some disagree with that hypothesis. I have heard that after a guy is REALLY into you, they call more. I can see it happening, though I haven't experienced it first hand.
So Soul Patch is on hold at best and kicked to the curb at worst. I'm not contacting him again unless he contacts me, which I doubt he will. Ugh. I was pretty excited about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment