Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Top 5 List

Today's Top 5, potentially a new blog tradition in the making, is the

Top 5 Stupid Things I've Heard This Week

1. Would you like to rent a Beetle?
From the rental car guy, after I JUST TOLD HIM we are taking a family trip to Western NY where it will be snowing.

2. You have one pill left on your prescription.
When I tried to refill my migraine medicine today (can't imagine why I need that).  Apparently I can get one pill, NOT ONE REFILL mind you, one pill. 

3. REPL RCY COMPL INR STRUCT +25%  $3734.50
When you send an estimate for repairs to a layperson, and this is JUST ONE ITEM on said estimate, it would be much smarter to write it in English so I can understand it and not have to ask you a million questions and waste everyone's time.

4. She doesn't have any winter clothes.
From TM when asked what she is packing TD for our trip to NY.  The child does not have any sweaters.  None.  Zilch, zero.  Yes we live in a pretty warm climate, but we still have winter here. 


and last but certainly not least......................

5. Maybe you should take a different route to work, this one is dangerous.
This from my typically bright and wonderful hubby whom I love dearly, while we are standing on the median looking at the carnage of my car.

2 comments:

  1. LOL good ones. Have a happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swwwweeeeeeet. One pill? Gibberish on an estimate? Oh my.

    Have a safe trip and a very happy Thanksgiving. We all have much to be thankful for, you know? :o)

    ReplyDelete